Knock Knock-a Christmas Story Part 1

Hello Everyone! It's Diamond here to share with you the story of how my dolls met Lea. I hope you enjoy. I did a similar thing on AG Dolls and Fun, when the girls met Abi(Grace) and Amber.

Here's the story:



It was Christmas Eve. The girls had just finished opening secret Santa gifts. The doorbell rang.


 Izzy sprang up to answer it. “Maybe it’s Santa!” she exclaimed. It wasn’t Santa though. Everyone knows Santa comes down the chimney.

Lea's POV


The door opened. A blond haired girl in her PJ’s was standing there. “Uh, I’m Lea Clark. I’m a foreign exchange student from Brazil. I was told to go to 1022 World of AG Dolls Dr. Is this it?” “Yes, it is,” the girl replied. “I’m Izzy. Come in. I’ll introduce you to the others.”


 Izzy grabbed my luggage and I followed her inside.


She led me to a room full of other girls. “This is Lea, a foreign exchange student from Brazil.” Izzy introduced. 


 A dark-haired girl came up to introduce herself. “I’m Tori.”

 All the girls had introduced themselves to me, except for one.


Tori nudged her. 


 The girl came up. “I’m Grace.” She rolled her eyes at me. I got the feeling she wasn’t very welcoming


 “Why don’t you put on you pajamas and we’ll show you where you can sleep,” Amber suggested. 


I went to get changed.

_________________________________

That was the end of part one! I hope you enjoyed. Keep a lookout for the other two parts!




Comments