A Trip to the AGP+Pics from Gabriela's Debut

Hello everyone. Recently I went to Gabriela's debut. (Actually, right after her debut) Amber was the lucky doll who went with me. Plus Amber's birthday is coming up, so this trip doubles as her birthday present.
 Note: I took a TON of photos, so sit back and enjoy!


On the way!



Sneaky Amber.


We headed straight for the Gabriela section.


Her performance set was already sold out.


This scene reminds me of Descendants.


I like Gabby's PJ's.




Ha Ha My arm.







That face!





Sorry this one was blurry. A few of these were very quick shots as we were walking.





Ahh the Gourmet Kitchen. This is so cute. I really want this.












I like how they started to incorporated the dolls without hair into the displays.





Twins!






This is an adorable set up.


I'm not a big fan of the new mix and match pieces.










Wellie Wishers!



This is the only pic of Maryellen's diner.😀


Sorry for the glare!



They still had there Christmas tree.


I spy a doll sized box!








They had a contest to win Gabby.




That's Amber back there. She's being prepped for surgery.
JK. I got her ears pierced.



A few pictures while we wait.


There's an earring in there now.


This Amber looks like a waitress.





On the way home.


A better look of the earring.


Amber with glasses.

Have you ever been to an AGP?


Comments