Learn a Skill With Izzy - Episode 4 - Eating Valentine's Candy...With Chloe!

Note: Sorry this was not up 2 weeks ago!

(Note: Anything in quotation marks is Chloe's words)


Hello friends! Today, for a special Valentine's Day edition of Learn a Skill With Izzy. Chloe is my special guest today, and she is going to be teaching us to eat Valentine's Candy! Fun right? Let's get started.


First, gather candy that you got from your friends and family.


"Wait, this is nowhere near enough. I'll be right back."


"I borrowed some candy from the humans!"


I like where your head's at Chloe.


Let's eat!


Cheers!


Nom, nom.


"Delicious."


"See this pile of candy? We need to eat all of it."



"Throw all the wrappers on the floor so your personal servant can clean it up."
But Chloe, you don't have a personal servant.
"I do now. You're it!"
CHLOE!


"Lastly, pass out from a sugar overdose."


Well, that's how Chloe eats candy. I hope you enjoyed this months Learn a Skill With Izzy. I sure did.

Do you think Chloe will ever stop eating candy?


Comments