eleven year old spies ~ an originial wag photo story


I read a note. I was ready.


The note read,

Agent M, (McBride)
Meet at secret location.
10:00 A.M.
Agent C(Copeland)


Once I arrived at our secret location, Agent C and P (Palmer) were already there.


"Glad you're both here. Now, our mission is to spy on our siblings and report suspicious behavior," Agent C said.


"Now, we are going to be top knotch spies, right girls?"


"Right!"


"Yes ma'am," We both said.

"Good! Now, I'll give you each on gadget," Agent C started.


"M, you get some binoculars." Agent C said as she handed me a pair.


"And, Agent P, you get a rare gadget called a PH-1." Agent C said as she handed Izzy a phone.


She gave us a pep talk before we left.


"Alright girls! Let's go!"


"Aye, aye," We saluted C.


We used all of our strength to pull ourselves up onto a tall bookcase.


We struck a pose, and started our mission.


I did as I was instructed, and scanned for suspicious behavior.


When I saw Ivy Ling climbing wooden bars, I alerted my team.


Izzy quickly snapped a picture of the suspicious actions and showed Lexi.


I continued my search.


I was surprised when I saw Lea and Paige sneaking onto the computer. I expected this behavior from Paige, but not from Lea.


Izzy snapped another photo.


While I was looking through my binoculars, I spotted Tori and Amber chatting and laughing.



"Aren't you going to tell Agent P to photograph those suscpicious girls over ther?" Lexi asked me.
"Well, that's Tori and Amber, and they normally do that," I started.
"Take a picture Agent P!" Lexi barked.



"Yes ma'am," Izzy sighed. Lexi could be a real pain sometimes.


I looked and looked some more until I saw a very unusual sight.


I saw Julie holding Lanie's locket, while Lanie was chasing her. Also, Julie was wearing a strange outfit.
"Should Izzy take a picture?" I asked.


Lexi looked over at us.
"Right now, we need to stop Julie," she ordered.


Izzy snapped a quick photo and then we took our positions.



We flipped off the bookcase and landed perfectly.



We struck our power poses.


Lexi quickly sprung to action and cartwheeled over to Julie.



She snatched the locket out of Julie's hand.


I took Julie's hands behind her back, like i'd always seen in movies.


Izzy returned the locket to Lanie.


Lanie took it back gratefully.
"Thank you guys-"Lanie started, but Izzy cut her off.


"MEMORY SPRAY!" Izzy shouted at the top of her lungs.


She sprayed them both and they were out cold.


"We did good today, we did good," Lexi said.


We all put our hands in and then celebrated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, that was basically how Lexi, Izzy and I spent our Saturday. I have no idea what made any of our sisters go crazy like that, but we documented it. Also, I don't know how Izzy got her hands on that dangerous memory spray. Anyway, the three of us had fun. Comment ideas for our group name, we need one of those.

I hope you enjoyed this!


Comments

  1. Cute! I can see all the hard work put in to this!
    -EmeraldPhoenix
    https://pheonixamericangirlworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am especially proud of this one!
      I love your blog!
      Diamond

      Delete
  2. Hah! Nice! I've always wanted to do that thing with the arms too! Loved the story!
    ~ Taryn

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! I can tell you put a LOT of work into this! :) I like spying, too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I did, and I'm glad it was noticed! Cool. Thanks for commenting, it made my day.

      Diamond

      Delete
  4. Fun story! Yikes, that memory spray does look dangerous!
    They could be called... hmmm... the Secret Spy Sisters, Inc.! Perhaps not very original, but it's an idea :-)
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh (Take away that memory spray before she does MAJOR harm, LOL)! I bet that was fun for you all. You could be called: Undercover Top Secret SS (Super Spies) Association. Maybe *Shrugs*. Or: The SSS (Secret Super Spies). One more: The Classified DOD (Dolls Of Disaster). Fun Idea!!!

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Yes, we definitely need to do so.) It was a ton of fun! I like all of these nicknames! Thanks for them! My favorite is Dolls of Destruction.

      Tessa

      Delete
  6. OH MY GOSH THAT WAS HILARIOUS! AHAHAHAHAHA!
    You are so talented with your photo stories! I really, really, really loved how you used tricks from the movies, it made it so entertaining!
    And that memory spray part was genius! Thank you for posting it. It made me laugh. Great job! <3
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you thought this was funny! Thank you! You are so sweet, this comment makes me so happy!

      Diamond

      Delete

Post a Comment