Lexi's Picture Review - Summer Release Edition

American girl release tons of fun stuff for summer! Now, today I'm trying something different for LPR, I will be sharing my opinions, without Lexi's help. don't hurt me Lexi,



First up, we have Number 21! 
You might think, she isn't new, but she has no more pin curls! I don't like this change because I felt the pin curls made her more special and diverse. She doesn't look quite the same without them.

Gabriela's Loft Bed

Next, we have Gabriela's Loft Bed.
 I most likely will end up getting this. It's adorable, and reminds me of McKenna's.

Gabriela's Chair & Ottoman Set
Next, we have Gabriela's Chair and Ottoman Set.
 I like this, but I think it is overpriced. I would rather get the $10 one from Wal-Mart. I do like it though,

Gabriela's Take Flight Performance Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Gabriela's Take Flight Outfit
I do not like this. I really had hope for Gabby's collection when I heard she was getting more this summer, but I like almost none of her outfits. These colors are just totally not my style. I like the high-low skirt, but not with that pattern or colors. This will not be coming home with me.

Tenney's Sparkling Performance Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Tenney's Sparkling Performance Outfit
 I kind of like this? I don't really know, I like the dress, but the jacket looks too masculine. Red velvet just doesn't really go with black sparkly sequins.

Logan's Performance Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Logan's Performance Outfit
This is pretty simple. I really like it though. If I had a boy doll I would totally want this. I'm glad that AG added more to Logan's collection.

Tenney's Music Cartridge Set

Tenney's Music Cartridge Set
This is kind of cool, but it really should come with the stage.

Truly Me™ Doll #69 + Truly Me Accessories

Truly Me 69
She is so dang pretty. I want her
I don't need more dolls. I don't need more dolls.
She is beautiful. She reminds me of Amber though. Her name would be Chelsie Brooke.
As far as the outfit, I like it. The dress is really cute and the jacket goes well with it. I'm bummed that the shoes are plastic. 😞
The accessories are very cute. I LOVE the headband. The sweater's pretty cute, but I don't like it with the outfit so much. The phone is pretty cute, I've been wondering when AG would come out with a phone.

Truly Me™ Doll #68 + Truly Me Accessories

Truly Me 68
She's cute.

Truly Me™ Doll #67  + Truly Me Accessories

Truly Me 67
Seriously, did AG not learn their lesson from copying 46? What, do AG people go to a meeting and discuss ways to reuse their dolls? Oh, we need a GOTY? How 'bout 46. We want a new TM, how about 46. Seriously, 46, 46, 46. Does AG just really think she's a gorgeous doll or what?

American Girl Grand Hotel
American Girl Grand Hotel
This is cute. I like it, sort of. It doesn't really look like a real hotel. I do like it, but I don't see much purpose in owning it. It would be so much fun to play with though!

AG Grand Hotel Luggage Cart

AG Grand Hotel Luggage Cart
It goes with the hotel, and I LOVE the garment bag, but it should come with the hotel. Again, not much purpose with it.

Travel in Style Luggage

Travel in Style Luggage
I LOVE this. I will probably get this eventually. I wonder how much the suitcase holds.

Travel in Style Dress for 18-inch Dolls

Travel in Style Dress
This is sort of odd. I kind of like it, but I wish it was in a different color.

AG Grand Hotel Room Service Set

AG Grand Hotel Room Service Set
This is adorable! I want this. It would be great for a breakfast in bed photo story.

Travel in Style Accessories
Travel in Style Accessories
These are cute! The camera is so similar to Lea's I really like it.


Comments