Carrie's First Post

     Hello, hello, hello. I'm Caroline Dawn Abbott, but my friends call me Carrie. I am 15 years old. I love, love, love SO many things. I'm new here on this blog. Also, I only visit the other dolls. I don't reside with them (not yet anyway;). So, let me see, hmmm,hmmm. As for my introduction,yep, that would be what this is. So, is this enough or do you want more info?

     Okay, okay. I get it. So I am from New York but love the Carolina's and hope to one day call one home. I love all things beach.  I enjoy doing my school work. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

Things I enjoy: everything, of course. 

Hee hee.  Humor, laughter  -  a definite must!

     There is nothing better than the wind brushing against my face as I sail, ride horses, or ride my bike. I  love nature and being outdoors. I also enjoy art and music. I play piano, or at least try to do so. I absolutely LOVE people, and so often, I am told I know no strangers. I love cooking and eating is DIVINE, especially sweets. 

     So, since I'm new around here and don't want to be stepping on any one's toes, I'm not sure how often I'll post. I will most likely be around and about I'm willing to do whatever is needed of me.

To prevent putting you to sleep, I better go for now. (Sorry for the novel of an intro) 
    
 More to come if wanted and as needed. 

Thanks for reading and Happy, Happy day, always.
 Out-Carrie, or CDA😉💜

Comments