Review-PZAS Toys 9 Piece Doll Travel Clothes Set for 18 inch Doll

Whoops! I wanted this up on Saturday. I even had it written and everything. I guess it didn't get posted.

     Recently, I purchased this set from Amazon.
This set was inspired by Lea Clark, the current GOTY.



I am really glad I purchased this. It is a really nice set, and the quality is exceptional. It came with 9 pieces: Pink sunglasses, a two piece swimsuit, a pink tie-dye shirt, light blue shorts(in the description it says white, but yes, the shorts are blue), white sunglasses, brown sandals, and pajamas.

Onto the photos!


Here's a overview of all of the pieces.


The PJ's are leopard print. In my opinion, they are cuter than the AG rain forest PJ's.


This is very cute.


The shoes aren't as good quality as AG, but they stay on surprisingly well.


The sunglasses are very good quality.


The swim suit is adorable.


These sunglasses are very cute too.


Overall, I am very glad I purchased this set. I can't think of any bad things to say. Everything fits very well and is very nice quality. I would very much recommend this to anyone who might like it. I would say it is a very good buy and definitely worth the price.


Comments

Post a Comment