A Few Quick Updates

   
     Hey everyone! I hope you're all having a GREAT weekend. I just wanted to let you guys know that I have a few holiday themed posts that I would have liked to already have up, but I am SUPER swamped right now so the posts will be up a little late. Now, for the EXCITING NEWS!

     Want to know our news? First up, We are going to have a virtual Christmas Card exchange. You can make a post on your blog with your dolls Christmas card. I will have mine up sometime this December. Have fun!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Wait, this post isn't over.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Now, for some more exciting news.

*
*
*
*
*
*

 Amethyst and I have both gotten new dolls!!!!!!!!!!!
We thought it might be fun to guess who we got.

*
*
*
*
*
*

My Doll:




I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited because of my new doll. I LOVE her SO MUCHHH!!!!! (Don't get jealous other dolls, she isn't replacing you)

Amethyst's Doll:


Have fun guessing!

Comments