Look what I found on eBay!

....bum do do done .... Oh wait I forgot what i was saying. Oh yeah. Amethyst here. So. I had been waiting a little while to make a purchase from the AG online store. You know with Christmas coming up not to mention not too far from New Year Ms. Diamond's birthday. So, while I knew certain Merchandise I'd be purchasing I had things saved in my online cart. Well, some other items had been added, too. Now I am all for buying some AG on sale. I mean sometimes half price off or more might be how we can afford it! LoL. Anyway, a short time before Thanksgiving I went online to AG store and had tons of this one item in my cart.Why? I nor Diamond know why especially the price of this $14 special priced item regularly priced item of $24 appeared in our cart at a price of $40 and for some odd reason now that it is completely sold out it is still sitting there. Yes, like it is some horror flick just sitting there waiting and staring. You might say to simply remove or delete item from cart. Oh wouldn't that be the logical thing. Oh but NO!NO! DOUBLE HECK NO! Yeah even if I'd thought for a moment this item was cute, not anymore. It is a nighmare, still sitting there while no longer available, yet in cart, to date. YIKES.

anyways, this ordeal led me to ebay, yep eBay....now to what this post is actually supposed to be about ....oh look what I found on eBay, oh yeah on eBay , here's what I found on EBAY,  well, the first AG purchase anyway. Oh no no ! Don't get me to lying. I take that back I have in years past purchased some AG books on eBay. However, I have never before been one you'd think might be like the weird Al's song about EBay. My significant other most likely wishes I hadn't been on eBay recently.

So this is an introduction to my eBay series explaining how I ended up there in the first place. You most likely know some things we have found on eBay as I think Diamond was a bit excited to share Lanie with you.

Comments