Diamond's Mystery Doll REVEAL

     Hello everyone!!!!! I hope you are having a fabulous Saturday. You may remember my last post, where I announced that I had gotten a new doll. Did any of you guess my doll? Let's find out!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Keep on scrolling!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Almost there!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I got Lanie NIB on eBay!!!

For those of you who may not know who Lanie is, she is GOTY 2010. Lanie was the first AG doll I ever wanted. Christmas 2010 I asked for Lanie or Felicity and Elizabeth. My mom only wanted me to have one doll, and she thought that Lanie had a friend. So I got Aubrey instead. Luckily, Amethyst found this lil' cutie on eBay.


She looks like Carrie.

Photoshoot(s)







Of course this scientist gal had to try out our science gear!



I changed her outfit and took her to a different location: a tent!



She is such a beautiful doll!!!


Welcome to my bedroom!

(Lanie is just being silly, I would NEVER let this be her bedroom, although she would LOVE a tent.)


I said this before, and I will say it a million times: SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!



Thanks for reading!

With help from,



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Charlie! I think our hair looks pretty similar, do you?

      Lanie

      Delete
  2. Aww! I always loved Lanie, as she sort of looked like me! Congrats on such a great Ebay find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad I found Lanie too. Thanks for commenting!

      Diamond

      Delete

Post a Comment