Kit's First Post

     Kit is my name and reporting is my game. I love story telling and taking pictures. If there's a scene, I'm there to report or at least hope to be. But I like many things. I love my new home. I don't want to say much about past, as well, this new pad is all that and more. I have tons of friends here and my roomie is Carrie. She loves many things I do but mostly she lets me talk all I want and get this - she listens. Yes, she ALWAYS listens to me. How cool is that!?!? Plus, she is even 2 years older than me. Yet, she makes me feel not only special, but important. She encourages me, and she makes me believe in myself. I just KNOW I will be the best Kit I can bee with her by my side. Oh btw, we both love to eat honey! Speaking of I think I'll go find my sweet Carrie and we will both go eat some now. Yeah, it might be our midnight snack. Oh, but shhhh!,,, sometimes we sneak to the kitchen in middle of night to catch us a snack. Oh and most nights if you were to walk by our room, you might hear is giggling as we talk and joke til. We fall asleep. Okay goodnight and here I come honey!


Kit
P.S. I will have signature in my upcoming posts. Cuz oh yeah baby there will be plenty!!!

Comments