Lanie's First Post

Hello. My name is Lanie. I am making this post to let you guys know a little bit about me. I am a scientist from Massachusetts. I had a pet bunny, but I don't anymore. Since I'm retired I don't think I'll be getting any of my things. Diamond and Amethyst said they are done with eBay. :( 

Anyway, I LOVE nature. If Diamond let me, I would camp out every night. I am hoping to start my own garden soon. I absolutely LOVE butterflies. My favorite color is green, like grass. 

I share a room with Amber, Grace, and Tori. I am enjoying getting to know my new sisters and look forward to spending time with them. I am excited to post on this blog. Most of all, I am soooooooooooo glad to be out of that awful box. I was in that box for 6 whole years! I spent all my time longing to be able to move. When I was put in a bigger box, I couldn't see anything. I was moved A LOT. I got excited, but nervous again. "What if my new owner continues to leave me in the box? What if I am never free again?" Luckily, Diamond opened me up and let me stretch out, change clothes, and meet some friends. I am excited for my first Christmas. I should probably go now. I will definitely continue be a part of this blog, unlike McKenna.

Bye for now!!

Comments