Lea Clark and Accessories Mini Review-Christmas haul part 1

Hello! Diamond here to show you all what I got for Christmas. I'm not trying to brag or anything, I just thought you guys might like to see what I got. Enjoy!



I got Lea Clark!!!!!


She is GORGEOUS, even in the box.


Her book.


Her messenger bag is just so cute. It is my favorite part of her meet outfit.


It closes with Velcro.


Her compass necklace is adorable.


I got her ears pierced.


Ahh, pretty hairnet.


For some reason AG wrapped her arms and legs in plastic.


AG considers her hair straight.


No neck strings! I actually am a fan of this so far. Other 18" doll brands have zip ties too.


Pretty girl.


Her shoes are strappy sandals.


Her dress is COLORFUL!!!


The earrings she comes in.


Her eyes have a black rim around them.


The necklace can tighten.


She loves her messenger bag.


Butterfly earrings.


I love these beaded dangles.


Bright underwear! "Diamond! Put my dress down!" Says Lea. Also, why is there plastic there.


Her hair is so flowy.


Beautiful waves.

Onto the accessories!


First is the braided headband. It's made from Lea's hair. (Now I realize how creepy that sounds😊)


She can wear it Julie style.


Or, at the hairline.


Or of course the traditional headband way.


Next we have her bracelet. The yellow says "Nature and Harmony" The pink says " Friendship and Love" The orange one says "Courage and strength"


It has a cute sea turtle charm.


Lea's passport.


It's very realistic.


This is where she can put her stamps of where she's been.


The mini sea turtle book is so cute!


The pages have real print on them.


Her camera can hang around her neck.


She can also hold it.


There are four postcards. A toucan, sea turtle, margay cat, and a sloth.


I was a little disappointed that they are blank on the back.


Everything ( minus the headband ) fits in the messenger bag.


She's all set!


I also got Lea and Camilla.


Also, a cute little bag, that the earrings came in.





Comments