Learn a Skill with Izzy - Episode 2 - Gift wrapping

Hello! Today is the third Saturday of the month. You know what that means right?? Learn a Skill with Izzy! Today she will be teaching you how to wrap a present. Hmm, she won't tell me who it's for. Do you think she got something for me? (No, DUH!) Thanks for caring soooo much Izzy. Handing it over to you Izzy.




I am going to teach you how to wrap a present. I am an amazingly awesome gift wrapper.


First, make sure to disguise your present. There's nothing like thinking you got a box of cereal and then getting something awesome like $500. 

Izzy, you got someone $500? 

No silly, that's what I want.

Uh, Izzy, You're not getting $500.


Anyway, for method one you need a bag. This one is Disney because Diamond went to Disney world TWICE this year. Can you believe that she didn't take me either time?😟

Izzy, if you went to Disney World, you would either stay in the hotel room and be bored out of your mind, or you would go to the park, get neglected, rained on, fallen out of rides, and you would have melted.

Okay,Okay, I forgive you


Now, you will need tissue paper.


Put your present in the bag.


Altoids!


Put your tissue paper in.


Ta-da!


Add a gift tag, and voila!(Yeah, I got that from Grace)


Next method - actually wrapping the present. Cut out enough wrapping paper for your present.


Put your present on the paper.


Fold the wrapping paper over and tape.


This part is hard for me to explain so I just took pictures. You just do this.


And then you do this.


And that.


Repeat for the other side.


Add a gift tag and you're done!


Hmm, should I clean this up, or let Diamond do it? I'll let Diamond.

Excuse me Izzy?

Hahahaha, can't catch me - I'm the gingerbread man!!!!!

Izzy!

Izzy, get back here!

Chase me!

Ugh!

  

*pant pant* Lastly, you put the *pant* presents *pant* under the tree. *pant*


Bye!

P.S. Diamond thought you might like this bonus picture of this giant monster that tried to eat me. Enjoy!

Izzy, This is my dog, and he didn't try to eat you.

Whatever.


Comments