Our Christmas Decorations

Hey guys. Lanie here will be showing you our Christmas decor. Also if you will notice, all of these pictures are in our new dollhouse. This new living room is wayyyyyyy better than the last.


Before:

After:

Okay guys, I'm handing this over to Miss Lanie!


Hello everyone! I will be showing you guys our Christmas decorations. Everyone keeps saying how great this new house is but I don't know because I've never seen the old house.


We have this cute little snowman candle. Isn't it just the cutest thing?


Next, we have this photo frame with wrapping paper inside of it.


This is where we hang our stockings. Diamond still has to make a few more but they are adorable!


This is our tree. Ellie picked it out this year. I hear she LOVES all things pink and sparkly, but I've also heard she is a bit bossy. 


Lastly, our final and most important decoration: a nativity! Remember Jesus is the reason for the season!


Goodbye everyone!



Comments