The Gift Exchange

Hello everyone! Amber here. I am here to show you guys what we got for Christmas! First Diamond took our picture on her bed, the only place where we all fit. Of course, we were all in our pajamas. It was Christmas Eve. 


Look at those pretty dollies.


After the picture, Ivy, Lexi, and Izzy turned around.


Tori decided to hand out the gifts. First, was mine.


It was from Aubrey. I wondered what it could be.


It was a cute little cupcake sign and a bracelet\hair tie. "Thank you Aubrey!"


Aubrey was next to open her gift. It was from Lanie, our newest sister.


Aubrey got a little sign that she could paint herself.


Ivy was next. I smiled. I was her secret Santa. I knew she would love her present.



I was right! She loved her necklace.


Julie was up next. Her gift was from Izzy.


"I got Altoids?"

"Open it up." Izzy rolled her eyes.


She opened the Altoids and found a record, a button, a rainbow pencil sharpener, 5 dollars, and some flower buttons.


It was Lexi's turn. Her gift was from Grace.


Grace had helped Diamond make an ornament with Lexi's face inside of it.


Izzy was next. Ellie was her Secret Santa. Of course Izzy, being the most excited ripped right in the paper.


"Thanks Ellie! The necklace matches my pants!"


McKenna was next. My awesome BFF Tori,was her Secret Santa.


"Thanks Tori. I love Cocoa Krispies," McKenna said sarcastically.

"Open the box, crazy," Tori replied.


McKenna got some DIY loft bed stuff.


Ellie was next. She got something from Ivy.


Ellie, being the perfectionist she was, took her time unwrapping her gift.


Ellie received a hair pin and a necklace.


Lanie was up next. Her present was from Julie.


Julie got Lanie a beautiful locket. Lanie was very grateful.


It was Grace's turn. Her present was from McKenna.


It was a pretty yellow necklace. For those of you who don't know, Grace's favorite color is yellow.


Lastly, was my awesome BFF Tori. Her gift was from her sweet sister Lexi.


She also got a necklace, green this time. Thus ended our Christmas Eve gift exchange.

Did you get everything that was on your list?

Comments