The Huge New Years Bash

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the last of 2016. My girls certainly are. They thought you guys might like to see how. Lexi said her POV was the best and since she hasn't posted much, I agreed. 
__________________________________________________


Hey guys! It's Lexi here. We all gathered here to PARTAY!




Amber was handing out the treats. (A.K.A. Making sure that Izzy and I wouldn't eat all the treats)
Amber catered the party. She wants to open a catering business.


I went up. "I'll take two cupcakes please. One is for Izzy."
"Well, Izzy can get her own," Amber said.


I took a blue cupcake and sat down.



Izzy went up. She had the same results as I.


"We need a plan to get more," I said, sneakily.


"First, Let's eat what we have."



We waited until everyone had gotten a treat.


Now, it was my turn to act out my part of the plan.
"Amber, all the other girls are having fun and chatting. Why don't you join them?" I asked.
"OK," Amber agreed. Phase 1 of the plan was effective.


Amber was busy chatting with the other dolls. Much to busy to pay attention to the treat table.


Phase 2 of the plan was the last phase. Izzy took the treats, while I distracted Amber.


"The plan succeeded! C'mon Lexi, Let's eat!"


"Yum!"


After all the food was gone, Izzy and I helped Amber take our makeshift buffet back to where it belonged.
"I still don't know how these were gone so quickly."
"No idea!"
"How strange!"


"Ugh! That was so heavy!"


"Izzy, that was literally light as a feather."


We all sat down and started to chat.


Lea plopped down beside of us.
"Did you guys know that I'm retiring at midnight?" Lea groaned.
"Uh, that's kinda the point of a Girl of the Year," I replied.


We all chatted for a while.


"What if we had a dance off?" Grace suggested.


Julie and Ivy were up first.


Apparently, they didn't realize it was a dance off because they performed a routine together.



Julie took a bow.


Grace challenged Lea to a dance off. Lea, being timid as she was, wasn't really dancing.


My sweet sister Tori went to help Lea.


This evolved into everyone starting to dance and becoming THE ULTIMATE DANCE-OFF!!!

Someone noticed that the clock said 11:50. We all scrambled to find a seat.


We all sat down, like we were at a movie theater.


I flipped the T.V. on.


"2017!" the T.V. said.


It was now 2017. Only the older girls made it until midnight. I'll get it next year!

______________________________________________

I hope you all had a wonderful 2016. It was a year filled with ups and downs for me. Starting this blog, Meeting awesome cousins named Carrie and Kit, Moving, Meeting Lanie and Lea... I'd say that my year was pretty good.

What was your favorite memory of 2016?




Comments