The Wonders of eBay

     I think that Amethyst has already touched the topic of eBay on this blog, but I'm here to continue more of our eBay finds. So, McKennna is my second doll.When I got McKenna, I got her starter collection. I also got her dog and school outfit. I really wanted her PJ's that Christmas. In fact, recently I was looking at an old AG catalog and next to McKenna's pajamas was the words: want so bad. Sadly, the beloved PJ's sold out before my parents could order them. I was very upset. So, when we were looking on eBay, one of the items we were looking for was McKenna's pajamas. I had quite a few on the watch list, and even bid on one. The thing about used McKenna's pajamas is that you can't really find them with hair ties. Well, I did! I was able to get them for $36 including shipping. Now, this might sound like a bad deal, but the cheapest you can find McKenna's pajamas without hair ties is over $30. So, $36 is actually a good deal especially for someone who desperately wanted these pajamas.
     Now I think I will look on eBay in the future for more items like this. For example, I REALLY wanted Isabelle's metallic dress. Of course my mom would not let me get it and wouldn't even let me pay for it. That is one item i will look for. Another item is Ivy's accessories, which sold out before I could buy them. Lanie's nightgown would be nice if I could find a decent price. I know Amethyst would LOVE a Felicity doll.(Have you heard the good news? Felicity is coming back from the archives!)
     Okay, so I'd better go now. There will be more on this later.

Comments