Under the Tree - Izzy's Birthday Photoshoot

Yet another day goes by and this still is not posted. Just so you know this post was supposed to be up on 12/12/16(Izzy's B-day). Today is 12/14/16 and this is still not posted. 😔😔😔

Ugh! I REALLY wanted this up yesterday. I even had the post ready. Amethyst just didn't approve it yesterday. I'm really frustrated.

Hey guys. I meant to have this up earlier today. I meant to take the pictures yesterday, but for some reason, I didn't. I wanted to have this scheduled, but didn't. So, I was kind of hoping to do a outdoor photoshoot, but by the time i took these photos, it was too dark. Thus, this photoshoot was born. If I can't get any natural lighting, why not take pictures in front of the Christmas tree. I could also use one of the pictures for my Virtual Christmas Card Swap. So, I did it! Hope you enjoy!



Izzy was being sneaky and trying to figure out what was in her presents.


This would have to be my favorite.






I love her eyes in this one.




I hope you enjoyed!

Comments