What we got for Christmas

Hey guys! Izzy asked me if she could narrate this post, and being the youngest, I let her. Handing it over to you now, Izzy!



Hello. It's Christmas morning for us dolls. I thought you guys might like to see what we got from Santa.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
That's too bad.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
You're not going to find out.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I like annoying you guys.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
If you guys are still reading, this post is starting NOW!

We all had our stockings in our hand. I wanted to be first, but Diamond said we should start at the beginning of our makeshift half-circle. Lea was at the start, so she went first.


She got a strawberry candy cane and a locket.


"It's beautiful," Lea said.


I got a Mega Blocks doll! She'll be perfect for my mini Izzy. I also got a strawberry candy cane.


Ivy got a blueberry candy cane and an Amethyst necklace, since that was her birthstone.


My BFF Lexi got a blueberry candy cane and a blue necklace.


Grace received a blueberry candy cane and a Mega Blocks doll like I did. They will have fun playing together. Grace, the Mega Blocks doll, held the candy cane.


Ellie was pleased to find a light pink necklace and a strawberry candy cane.


Inside of Amber's stocking was a strawberry candy cane and a garnet birthstone necklace.


A sapphire birthstone necklace and a blueberry candy cane came from Tori's stocking.


Lanie stocking beheld a light green necklace and a blueberry candy cane.


Julie found a red necklace with a strawberry candy cane in her stocking.


Aubrey here has a pretty purple necklace and a strawberry candy cane.


McKenna pulled a Mega Blocks figure and a blueberry candy cane out of her stocking.



The original trio💞

Ugh, Diamond why did you have to take a picture of them. Everyone knows I'm your favorite. Izzy. You're not my favorite. Whatever. 

Bye guys!
What did you guys get for Christmas?

Comments