Chloe's Corner

     Haallllooooo folks! It's everyone's favorite doll........Chloe! It's that time of the month again, yep Chloe's Corner! I didn't have my segment last moth because of Christmas and New Years😞bummer. But, anyways, would you like to know what I got for Christmas? I got tons of candy in my stocking. I ate it all and it was goooooood!! Um, I got a scooter. I got an iPod. I lost it. I'm pretty irresponsible. I wasn't allowed to stay up till midnight on New Years Eve. Stupid mothers. My cousins got to stay up though. They said it was sooooooooo much fun. I wish I could have slept over at their house. That would have been fun. Diamond's birth month is next month. That means CAKEY GET IN MY MOUTH! Tori says I have to get off now. This is the first time I've seen my cousins all year. I have to go and actually spend time with the new additions. I mean who does that? Actually spend time with others? Who does that? Anyway Bye Bye!

Comments