Get Your Dolls Ears Pierced!-a Special Message from Amber

Hey, It's me Amber. I just got back from the AGP. Guess what! I got my ears pierced! It was so much fun. I will tell you why you should pierce your dolls ears.


First of all, it comes with this adorable doll sized bag.



It comes with tips on how to care for the piercing.


You can choose between two earring sets. I chose the classic silver earrings.


It comes with double star earrings. I'm excited to put more in, but I have to wait 24 hours.


These are what you get.


If you have a doll with earrings, I recommend owning a earring tree. It really helps not to lose any earrings.


Overall, getting your dolls is a super fun experience. Earrings add personality to your doll. Your doll will be so happy. If your doll is begging you to get her ears pierced, DO IT!

P.S. Recently, Diamond and Amethyst got their ears pierced too.

Comments