Knock Knock-a Christmas Story Part 2

Hey! It's time for the second part of Knock Knock. We left off with Lea leaving to change into her PJ's. Shall we continue?

Here goes.


Grace's POV


Lea came back from getting changed. 


“Oh, I love your pink leopard PJ’s!” Ellie exclaimed. 


I was wearing my pink leopard pajamas right now. Ellie had never told me she like my pajamas.
 I didn’t like Lea one little bit. Izzy seemed to be warming up to her. Izzy was just starting to like me. Lea’s arrival might cause us to never get along.


“Is it time to go to sleep yet?” Lea yawned. “Yeah, it is,” Tori replied. 







(Sorry there are so many pictures. It's hard to photograph 12 dolls)

 We all laid down and fell asleep.

Izzy's POV

I was the first one awake. I normally hated mornings, but today was Christmas. I couldn’t wait to see what was in my stocking. But, in our household, there was a rule. No one could look at the presents until everyone was awake. I glanced at the clock. 5:45, it read. I knew I couldn’t wake anyone up until six.


 I noticed Grace walking out of the living room. I noticed she was carrying a stocking. “Was she looking at her stocking early?” I wondered.



I pretended I was asleep, while she took it in her room. Soon, I wasn’t pretending anymore.

_______________________________

We've reached the end of part two! Stay tuned for the finale!

Comments