Knock Knock-a Christmas Story Part 3-Finale

Hey! This is the grand finale of Knock Knock! I hope you enjoyed this series.

Onto the story!


Grace's POV


It was perfect. Lea was going to feel so left out. She might even go back to Brazil.


 I peeked inside. “Pbhh, A locket. How dumb.” It really wasn’t dumb. Lanie got one last night. I even wanted one myself. I just didn’t like Lea. 


 I put Lea’s stocking in a drawer. The alarm clocks started to go off. I rushed to Diamond’s bed, where we had a Christmas Eve sleepover.


I made it just in time. Soon, the rest of the girls would be awake and my plan would be perfect.

Lea's POV


“IT’S CHRISTMAS MORNING!” I heard a scream.


 I sat up, puzzled at where I was. Then, I remembered yesterday’s events. Two planes, one car, one taxi, and lots of walking. I was home-or what would be home for a year or so. It didn’t feel like home. I just wanted to go back to Brazil. 


 Izzy tapped me on the shoulder. “I heard Santa came to see you last night.” I perked up. A present for me? Maybe this could be home. 


Tori handed them all out. I could tell she was the nurturer of the group. 


I waited until the very end, but there wasn’t a stocking for me. I frowned. I wasn’t greedy, but it would be nice to get something. 


 Strangely, Izzy walked away. 


When she reappeared, she was carrying a stocking. “But, they already opened all their presents?” I thought. She handed the stocking to me.


 I pulled out the most beautiful locket. “I-It’s beautiful” I muttered. I loved the locket. I put it on.

Grace’s POV


I pulled Izzy to the side. “How did you get that?” I whispered, harshly. “I saw you this morning,” she replied. “I won’t tell anyone. I want to give you a second chance.” Izzy was actually being nice to me. “Just, try to be nice to Lea. You might regret it later. Believe me, I know.” 


It wouldn't be easy, but I would try.

_________________________________

That's all for Knock Knock. I hope you enjoyed. 

Did you like this series?


Comments