Learn a Skill with Izzy - Episode 3 - Camping

Izzy-Pink
Lea-Lime Green
Lanie-Green


Hello blogging world! Welcome to Learn a Skill with Izzy. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Saturday. 


Today, Lanie and Lea will be assisting me with Learn a Skill with Izzy. We're going camping!


First rule of camping, never go alone.


Yeah, you don't want to go by yourself. 
Now were going to show you some stuff to pack.


Pack the cold food in a cooler, so it won't spoil.


You'll need a sleeping bag.


I filled a backpack with some food that won't go bad.


You'll also need a tent.


"Are you in there Izzy?"


"Yep!"


Now, we are going to walk to our camping site.


"KIT! YOU PHOTOBOMBED MY SEGMENT!"


"Sorry,"


Now we're at our campsite.


Phew. I'm exhausted.


Izzy, we literally walked into our backyard.


Seriously!


When putting the tent up, make sure all the stakes are present.


Slide the stakes through the tent.


Finishing up.


Time to sleep.


Not yet Izzy. First we need to cook dinner.


Here's Lea trying unsuccessfully to start a fire.


Ta-da! We made dinner! Actually, I couldn't start a fire so we ate cereal.


I found a wagon. "PULL ME AROUND I'M A QUEEN!"


Izzy, I'm not pulling you around.


Now, it's time to sleep peacefully until morning.


Unless of course, your sisters own horses and forgot to tie them up. Then, you will sleep horribly and wonder why you ever had the idea to go camping.


I hope you all enjoyed this month's LSWI. Bye!

Comments