Lea's Journal?

1-15-17

     Hey. I'm Lea. Diamond told me that this segment is mine now. I guess I will explain how that happened. So, back when I first arrived, Diamond told me that I should have my own segment. I asked for a journal/monthly news post. Well, Grace walked in the room and shouted at me "I HAVE THAT SEGMENT! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE THAT FROM ME!" Diamond went in another room and talked to her. I believe that Grace got in trouble for yelling at me, and that as her punishment, I would take over this segment. So, apparently this is my segment now. I'm not much of a talker, so I will tell you guys the news for the month. Ellie broke her arm the other day. She will get her cast off on March 3rd. Diamond said to be on the look-out for a new segment starting next month. It will be featuring mini dolls and it will be on the second Saturday of each month. Learn a skill with Izzy is featuring Lanie and me. We are going to teach Izzy how to go camping. That should be fun. I feel somewhat close to Lanie and Izzy. This should be a great bonding experience. I should probably get going now.

Comments