Let it Snow, Snow, Snow!-an AGPS Part 2

Hey! Are you guys ready for the rest of Let it Snow, Snow, Snow? First, I will show you a poster I made for this story.

You like it?


OK, now onto the story.
____________________________________________


I awoke to sweltering heat.


"It's hot in here," Grace moaned.


"Yeah, It's way too hot," Ellie complained.


"I guess the power came back on in the middle of night," Amber explained. "You can all do your own thing."


Everyone left except for Izzy and I.


"I was kind of hoping to see snow. Do  you think any stuck?" I asked Izzy.
"No, probably not," Izzy replied.


"But I know the perfect way to spend a snow day. It's my tradition," Izzy explained.
"What is your tradition?" I asked.


"You'll see." Izzy walked off.


Izzy returned carrying a large blanket.


"What's that for?" I asked.
"We're going to build a fort!" Izzy exclaimed.


I helped Izzy thrust the blanket atop the bed.


I gave Izzy a boost, so that she could straighten the blanket from the top.


It took around 15 minutes, but Izzy finally deemed the fort "perfection".


She lifted the blanket.


I helped her drape it over the top of the bed.
"It needs, pillows. Will you go get some?"


I returned, carrying the last pillow.


"Whew, that was tiring." I was exhausted from carrying five pillows back and forth between rooms.


"I know what else the fort needs!"


Izzy dashed off.


She returned carrying a basket of playthings.


She dumped out the contents. 


She went inside of the fort.


A few seconds later, her head darted out. "Don't come in yet!" she exclaimed.


"Uh, OK," I replied.


I waited for a little while.


Finally, Izzy came out. 
"You can go in now." Izzy let me know.


I peeked inside. Izzy had lined the perimeter with pillows. She had my Kindle (for watching movies), Sunny, Izzy's AG doll, Christina(the AG doll I used), stuffed animals, and my camera.


"Um, why do we need my camera?"
"I thought it would be fun to take pictures of our dolls," Izzy explained.


I strapped my camera around my neck.


"Let's dress our dolls before we go inside," Izzy suggested.


I clutched Christina, while Izzy grabbed Sunny.


Izzy and Sunny made a great pair. I longed for a doll that looked like me.


I sighed at Christina. She was basically a "loaner" doll. I had her while I resided here at this dollhouse


We changed our dolls outfits and put there clothes in a bin.


Izzy brushed Sunny's hair. I wished I could brush Christina's hair. I didn't dare touch her hair.


We sat in our fort and started to play dolls.


Sunny and Christina were the best of friends.


Somehow, as were we playing, Sunny got captured by a stuffed animal.


Christina saved her.


A while later, we watched the Melody movie.


When the movie was over, I checked the time "3:00" It read. Wow! It was 8:00 when we started building the fort. It didn't feel that long.


I guess time flies when you're having fun with a good friend.


Comments

  1. Aww. What a sweet story. I want a doll too.
    ~ Charlie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get a doll!

      Diamond
      Lea
      And, Izzy

      Delete

Post a Comment