Let it Snow, Snow, Snow-an AGPS



My sisters were all doing their own little thing.
Lanie, Grace, Lexi, and Tori were all chatting about, oh, I don't know. School maybe?


Izzy and Lea were watching T.V. I think they were watching Isabelle Dances Into the Spotlight.


Carrie and Kit were chatting, as usual.


I was petting my sweet Rosie.


Across the room with me, Ellie was giving Poco some attention. She snuck an angry glare at me. Recently, Diamond had changed up our rooms. Previously, Ellie had a room all to herself. Even though there was a huge barrier in between our rooms, Ellie was still mad.


My phone buzzed. I checked it. "Winter Storm Warning in Effect." I immediately announced "I'm going to the store, I have to get milk, bread, and eggs. There's a blizzard coming. Inform the others." I hoped Ellie was listening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


When I returned, Ellie had told no one of the news. "Girls! Go to the basement! There's a blizzard coming!" I shouted.


"I've never seen snow," Lea said, longingly.
"Lea, snow is coming." I promised.


"Girls! Grab the blankets and the pets! Meet in the basement! Snow is coming!" I informed.


The girls met in the basement, while I went to warn Ellie.


"Ellie! Why are you still here?  I told you, take the blankets and pets and get to the basement! Snow is coming!" I screamed, upset at Ellie.


"I didn't hear you." Ellie shrugged.


I grabbed my bedding. I shot Ellie a fierce glance that said "Get to the basement now!"


I got to the basement. We waited for Ellie.


"Ugh! That was heavy!" Ellie exclaimed.
"Um, Ellie, it's literally pillows." I explained.


We had a giant pile of blankets.


We shuffled around. We were just starting to get situated. 


Suddenly, the power went out.


I flipped my flashlight out.


Aubrey, McKenna, Carrie, and Kit sat on Carrie and Kit's bed.


The rest of us huddled in Julie's room.




We ate the last of our milk,


Eggs,


And bread.
With that, we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This concludes part one. There will be one more part.
Fun Fact: Right now, as I'm typing this, it's like, almost snowing. Eeeeeee!


With help from,



Comments