Lexi's Picture Review-GOTY 2017 Gabriela McBride Edition

Hey everyone! It's Lexi here been anxiously waiting for this day. This is the first AG release since we started this blog. You know what that means right? The very first LEXI'S PICTURE REVIEW!!! This first LPR will be my opinion on... Drumroll Please...Gabriela McBride!
Shall we start?


Gabriela Doll & Book

First we have the Gabriela doll. She's beautiful but why can't I be the GOTY again? Her outfit looks like something McKenna would wear. The headband looks like Lanie's.

Gabriela's Accessories

These are sort of cool. The bag is awesome. The water bottle looks like Isabelle's. I think I've seen the trail mix before.

Gabriela's PJs for 18-inch Dolls

This PJ set should have been mine. Blue. CREATE. Are you getting my point?

Gabriela's Cat


This is so cute. She might have to come home with us.

Gabriela's Creative Studio Set

We won't be getting this. We have Isabelle's. This is still pretty cool and a better price than Isabelle's.

Gabriela's Rehearsal Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Um, I think this has great mix'n'match potential?

Gabriela's Sparkling Sequins Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

I really like the top, but I think it should be a dress.

Gabriela's Performance Case

I like the case. It's better than Isabelle's. I like the laptop.

Gabriela's Showtime Kit


Hm, this is overpriced. If this was $20, then I would like it a whole lot more.

Gabriela's Tap Shoes

These are pretty cool. Diamond has a tutorial for these coming up.

Now, I will say my opinion on Truly Me Items.

Tropical Print Dress for 18-inch Dolls

I like the blue color?

Adventure Tank Set for 18-inch Dolls

I like...nothing? Okay I didn't realize the lace part came off. Much better.

Tiered Tropical Skirt for 18-inch Dolls

I dislike this.

Sequin Skirt for 18-inch Dolls

I really like this.

Geo-Print Shorts for 18-inch Dolls

I think I like this. I think I want this. I think I need the AG account info. I think I need a credit card.

Sunshine Tank for 18-inch Dolls

OK, This would look so cute with the shorts above. I need this too.

Pom-Pom Tee for 18-inch Dolls

This is OK.

Fringe Vest for 18-inch Dolls

Ooh, This is nice too.

Dream Pajamas for 18-inch Dolls

This is for me! Diamond! BUYY THISS!!

Just Dotty Tank & Brief Set for 18-inch Dolls

Um.

Flowers and Dots Tank & Brief Set for 18-inch Dolls

Um, again.

American Girl V-Neck Hoodie for 18-inch Dolls

Eh, this is OK.

American Girl Stripes & Dots Swimsuit for 18-inch Dolls

This is kinda cool.

American Girl AG Swim Accessories for Dolls

Ooh, I want this!

American Girl Starry Sunglasses for 18-inch Dolls

There's something about this that just isn't right.

Fun & Games Sleepover Set

Ooh, this is cute. Not too overpriced either.

Mega Blocks Time!

Mega Bloks American Girl: Saige's Picnic

Yes! We need this!

Mega Bloks American Girl: Lanie's Camping Trip

We need this too!

Mega Bloks American Girl: Lea's Beach Hut

We need this as well.

I think we need to win a $500 AG gift card so we can buy all this.




Comments