Tee-shirt Tunic Outfit and Mega Blocks Mini Review-Christmas haul Part 3

We've reached the last of the Christmas Haul *sniff sniff* As I said in the previous two posts, I'm not trying to brag, I just thought you guys might like to see what I got for Christmas.


The Tee-shirt Tunic outfit is basically Isabelle's Metallic dress without the tulle overlay. Since I have been really wanting the Metallic dress, I was very glad to receive this from Amethyst.


The shoes are metallic pink with a bow.


It comes with grey footless tights.


The tunic part is beautiful. It is hard to see in the pictures, but gold glitter is embedded in the fabric.


The belt is made of the same material as the shoes.


It buckles and unbuckles.


Next I got a few Mega Block sets. I believe this is the uptown style set.


I also got Grace's Pastry Cart. I thought the instructions were very easy, especially considering I've like never done Lego\Mega Blocks. This set is very cute.


The last thing I got was McKenna's gymnastics set. It comes with an award stand and a bar.


McKenna (the AG doll) will love this. 


McKenna (the Mega Blocks) won first place


I hope you enjoyed my mini reviews!



Comments