The World of eBay

eBay seems to always be on its way to our home, or at least recently, so it seems. Yes Amethyst here, and just to be clear, while there have been some recent eBay purchases these haven't all been quite as significant in size as the ones last year. I might add that while I don't mind purchasing say a pj set here or a dress, shirt, etc., I still think that those finds which happen to be an AG "lot" can be quite the finds as well as steals, at times, depending on who you ask..

Okay so what exactly did we find on eBay. I think Diamond mentioned a couple items we bought for Lanie. I will let you read her post(s) about that.

It just so happens we received 2 eBay packages this week which Diamond absolutely LOVES especially since her birthday is this week. It may seem to her like the 12 days of birthday even though these items aren't exactly for her birthday. Okay so, I think Diamond may say I am eBay crazy, and I'll even agree. There were a couple of items we were looking for and since we've found them, we won't be spending nearly as much time looking and certainly purchasing items in our near future.

 And it just so happens that I can't tell you these items I purchased as even though some are "vintage items", they won't actually be "received" by myself or Diamond til later in the year, say maybe even Christmas .The question is can you wait til then to learn what we purchased. More importantly, can WE WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGGHHH probably not, but we'll see.  We are simply eBay broke and in addition we have had many things going on in our regular lives.

 Oh oh oh I must say what we got today and guess what it was a "lot". So you want me to give you a hint or two and you guess or just say what it is since you are going to have to wait for most of the items except for this lot we received today. OH shoot I will tell you we got not 1, nor 2, 3, nor just 4 but 5, yes FIVE minis and 3 have the glass eyes and we got them for about what you'd pay for 2 regular priced minis. Oh, and before we bid we checked and these were going for appx. $50 each. So, if we choose, we could sell 1 of the 5 and it would more than pay for the other 4. .How cool is that!!! Oh yes, they are vintage and in mint condition and since I didn't keep this a secret when I bid, Diamond and I have already added them to our collection. Though, we do plan on selling a couple. Plus, a couple of our other recent eBay wins we received a few bonus items, one included a Samanatha mini  in her box and we plan on selling her as well as a couple of dresses that appear new which were also bonuses. I have to say that would be a plus of purchasing on eBay. You get free items that you didn't even know you were getting. As well as often, the shipping is cheaper than AG store,, even free at times!!!

So do you want to know which 5 minis we received?

Do you?





REally?





Okay okay here you go they are de do dum ......


Samantha (as stated though she is bonus not in 5)
Kirsten
Julie
Felicity
Molly
Kit

signing off now - of eBay, too (hee hee) .... Amethyst here - out!

Comments

  1. Oh, but Amethyst, are we really going to wait to share the other amazing stuff we got on eBay?
    ~Diamond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ebay is GREAT. Come check out my blog at: http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/. Feel free to leave a comment. (-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I did and it's super cool. Sorry it took me so long to respond.
      ~Diamond

      Delete

Post a Comment