Lexi's Picture Review - Contemperary and Felicity Edition

     Hello world! American Girl released a TON of stuff, so time for Lexi's Picture Review! First, did you see the sneak peek on Valentine's day? Diamond says she sort of likes Nanea, but NO MORE DOLLS! I do NOT want any more roommates in this crowded house. Anyway, these are all my very own opinions.
Tenney Doll & Book

Tenney Doll and Book
I guess she's kinda pretty. I don't like how her hands are pose-able. And that outfit! Blah! It MIGHT be OK if the pieces are separate.

Logan Doll

Logan Doll
Um, American Girl comes out with a boy doll. No thank you.

Tenney's Accessories

Tenney's Accessories
I like this. The blue color is AMAZING. My sister, Tori, would LOVE this.

Tenney's Spotlight Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Tenney's Spotlight Outfit
This outfit is awesome. Those boots are amazing. I want this. Diamond! Can I have my own credit card?
Diamond: No, you most certainly cannot.

Tenney's Stage & Dressing Room

Tenney's Stage and Dressing Room
This is pretty cool. But, it is very pricey. It seems pretty realistic I guess. I wish it had a row of seats.

Tenney's Banjo

Tenney's Banjo
I think it's interesting that American Girl is coming out with a banjo. Normally AG has common instruments, like a guitar or a violin. I'm glad that they have somewhat uncommon instruments now.

Logan's Rhythmic Drum Set

Logan's Rhythmic Drum Set
Another one of the "uncommon" instruments by AG. A little pricey though.

Tenney's Gingham Pajamas for 18-inch Dolls

Tenney's Gingham Pajamas
Hmm. These are like REALLY ugly. But, they are pajamas, so I will cut AG a little slack.

Tenney's Golden Retriever

Tenney's Golden Retriever
Aww, he is so cute! I have pets already, but, he's really cute.

Tenney's Picnic Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Tenney's Picnic Outfit
Hm, I like the shirt. I don't know about the rest.

Tenney's Hat & Necklace for Dolls

Tenney's Hat and Necklace
This is kind of cool. I wish it was a different color. And, $18 is costly.

Tenney's Picnic Set

Tenney's Picnic Set
I had a picnic set too. Mine was better. This is second best though.

Marvelous Mermaid Outfit for WellieWishers Dolls

Wellie Wisher Marvelous Mermaid Outfit
I LIKE THIS. Can AG please make this in my size?

Fun Fish Swimsuit & Cover-Up for WellieWishers Dolls

Wellie Wisher Fun Fish Swimsuit and Cover-up
Cool.

Playful Garden Washtub Set

Wellie Wisher Playful Garden Washtub Set
Hm.

Bright Blooms Dress for 18-inch Dolls

Bright Blooms Dress
Ugh, I like the design, but not the coloring.

Easter Basket

Easter Basket
I want this. I like how you can personalize it.

Bright & Splashy Tankini for 18-inch Dolls

Bright and Splashy Tankini
This is cool. It reminds me of Jess.

Beach Cooler Set

Beach Cooler Set
This is cute! I want to eat this food.

Star Player Volleyball Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Star Player Volleyball Outfit
Cute. Carrie likes this.

Ballet Class Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Ballet Class Outfit
Tori is modeling this outfit. Izzy says she wants this.

Felicity Doll & Paperback Book

Felicity Doll and Book
I like how they are re-releasing retired dolls. Do you think they'll do this with me? Amethyst LOVES Felicity, but, there will be a post about that in the future.

Felicity's Accessories

Felicity's Accessories
This is an updated version of her old accessories. I like it.

Felicity's Undergarments for 18-inch Dolls

Felicity's Undergarments
Interesting.

Maryellen's Flamingo Swim Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Maryellen's Flamingo Swim Outfit
Nice! I love the colors.

Julie's Groovy Bathroom

Julie's Groovy Bathroom
Diamond already has a bathroom scene for us. But, I will try to convince her to get this.

Julie's Peasant Top Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Julie's Peasant Top Outfit
Julie likes this, but I don't think I do. Why is there a button down skirt?

Julie's Floral Accessories for 18-inch Dolls

Julie's Floral Accessories
I want this. Can I get this Diamond?

Julie's Basketball Uniform for 18-inch Dolls

Julie's Basketball Uniform
Julie will get this. I like the blue color.

Julie's Basketball Accessories

Julie's Basketball Accessories
This would be so cool in our front yard.

Kit's Play Dress for 18-inch Dolls

Kit's Play Dress
Ooh! Pretty. I like this.

Kit's Mini Golf Outfit for 18-inch Dolls

Kit's Mini Golf Outfit
Cute, but I dislike the monogram. What if I wanted to wear this? Those aren't my initials.

Kit's Mini Golf Set

Kit's Mini Golf Set
THIS IS SO CUTE! I want to play mini golf now.

Rebecca's Play Dress for 18-inch Dolls


Rebecca's Play Outfit
Hm, I guess this might be historically accurate.

Rebecca's Coney Island Games

Rebecca's Coney Island Games
Cute. I like how it goes with the story.

I hope you enjoyed reading my opinions on everything!


Comments