The Fabulous GOTY Pity Party Episode 4

Hello and welcome to the last episode of The Fabulous GOTY Pity Party! *sniff sniff* the last one. I had so much fun making this. And now it's over. *sniff sniff* I will most likely make more photo series's like this. Now, after my sentiments, let's get to the part that you're all here for...The actual story!
_________________________________________



"You know? I think I might join the other girls in the dollhouse," Grace thought out loud.


"Bye guys." Grace walked out.


"May I join you?" McKenna asked.
"Of course," Grace replied.


The number of GOTY's had dropped from six to four.


The girls's pets were scratching at the door.


Lanie let them in. "Oh, hello pets."


The pets jumped in their owners lap.


Lulu was acting crazy.


"I think she might need something. I'd better go back to the dollhouse."


With that, Lanie was off.


"Well, she's gone. Is anyone else thinking of leaving?" Izzy asked.
"I was kind of thinking of it," Lexi replied, reluctantly.


"Fine! Be that way!" Izzy screamed.


"Uh, OK then." Lexi left.


"Are you leaving too, Izzy?" Lea asked.


"I wouldn't dream of it," Izzy replied.


"So, why are you so upset?" Lea asked.
"Well, Gabriela's a dancer. I was a dancer. AG totally copied me." Izzy answered.


The girls chatted for hours. They talked about Brazil, Lea's compass necklace, and how Lea missed her parents.


"Lea, I know you miss your family, but for now we're your family. You're supposed to see them at the end of the school-year right?" Izzy asked.
"Yeah, I'm counting down the days," Lea replied.
"Why don't we go back to the dollhouse, you can get to know my sisters while you're still here," Izzy suggested.


"I'll go if you go?" Lea reached out a hand.
"Let's go." Izzy shook Lea's hand.


Izzy and Lea walked off to the dollhouse.

THE END
__________________________________________

I had SO much fun making this story I can't wait to make more like this!

Bye!


Comments