The First Ever............Mini Doll Monthly!!!!-Episode 1

Hello all! Today Diamond has agreed to have us mini dolls post. MINI DOLL TAKEOVER!!!!!! 
D: Tone it down girls. Do you want to get kicked off?
OK, OK. We'll tone it down

First, we will give you a tour of our dollhouse.


This is an overview of our glorious dollhouse. We think Diamond had it when she was younger and that she is just re-purposing it for us. We will take whatever we can get.


See how huge it is? Lea can barely reach the third floor. And we have FOUR FLOORS!


This is the attic. This is where we store our clothes. We can also sleep here.


This is another bedroom.


Here is a bathroom.


Our dining room. We are yet to have a table.


The last bedroom.


This is our living room. We have a balcony extending from this room.


Here is our kitchen.


Another bathroom.


Our formal living room. This is the first room anyone sees when they walk in.


Our study. Their is another set of doors here.


Here is a tent. Lanie enjoys putting her dolls in here.

Would you like to meet us?
Here we are:


"Hi! I'm Riley(Maryellen). I belong to Ellie."


"I'm Mini Caroline. I obviously belong to Carrie."


"I'm Maya(Nellie). McKenna is my owner."


"Hello folks! It's Lillian (Felicity) here. You can call me Lily. I belong to Amber."


"Um, hi. My name is Christina(Kirsten). I don't really have an owner. Lea normally plays with me."


"Opal (Ivy) here. If you haven't guessed, I belong to Ivy. Ivy is so nice."


"I'm Anne, or Anna,(Julie) whichever you prefer. My awesome owner is Julie. I'm her look-a-like :)"


"Hello! I'm Melody(not to be confused with mini Melody, I am mini SAIGE!) I belong to Lexi"


"Mini Rebecca renamed to Ruby at your service. Tori's my owner."


"Bonjour, Je suis Madamemoislle Camille. Large Grace est mon propriétaire. Oh anglais tu dis? I say: Hello, I am Miss Camille. Large Grace is my owner. I look to google translate for English. I normally speak french."


"Bonjour! I also speak French, so I normally translate for Camille. Also, Camille is a mini Grace. I'm CeCe(Cecile). I don't have an owner yet, but I heard that Diamond is asking for Gabriela for her birthday. She might be my owner if she arrives."


"It's Maisy here. I belong to Aubrey and I am mini Marie-Grace.


"Hey! I belong to Izzy. I look like her. I'm mini Isabelle BTW.  Izzy named me Sunny. Probably because of my cheerful personality."


"I belong to Lanie. My name is Sarah, but most of you know me as Samantha."

We hope that you all enjoyed our little introduction post. We look forward to posting much more.


Comments