Birthday Haul + Review

Hello friends! In February was my birthday! I am doing a haul \ review post today. Note: I am not trying to brag or anything, I just thought you guys might like to see what I got.


First, I got the Mega Bloks Lanie's Camper set. It's really fun, and has a lot of pieces.


Hmm, what could this be? Any guesses?


A doll! And not just any doll, Gabriela!







This is how you open the box.





Her neck is attached the same way as always.


So are the feet.


She's out of the box.


All of the packaging.



Her book. I just finished Lea's book that I got at Christmas, so it could be awhile before I read this.


Her headband is on the side of the box.



I took her hairnet off. Then, I went on for like 10 minutes about how AMAZING her hair is.



This is the box with all of the packaging inside.

Now, we talk about the doll, the interesting part.


Her headband is a LOT like Lanie's. Gabby's is stretchier though.


She comes with a cute purple crop top that has the "dream" graphic.
Also, this can be worn as a regular shirt too.


She has this beautiful turquoise tank top. It is very realistic.


I love this trim.


The pants are super cute as well.


I'm not the greatest fan of the shoes, but I like the colors.


Only the top undoes.









I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair.



Overall, she is a beautiful doll. It bothers me that AG "recycled" her, but not enough to not buy her. She's super cute, and I'm glad I got her.

So, I am renaming her. Any guesses on what? I'll give you a list of possible names:

Bailee
Charlotte
Faith
Jasmine
Jayden
Jemma
Kira
Madison
Natalia
Nicole
Olivia
Talia
Taylor
Tayrn
Tegan
Tessa
Willow

I named her one of these names.



Comments

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. SHE IS SO CUTE! Congratulations on getting her! I LOVE the name Bailee for her, that's so cute! And hehehe, I spotted "Madison" on the list! I think Madison is great name for any doll, but then again, that's my name, so... XD She's so cute! Congratulations again on getting her and happy belated birthday! I hope you had the most amazing birthday yet, only to be topped by each one after!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is isn't she? Thanks, I love her so much.
      Bailee would be a great name for her, maybe that's what I named her. *smiles deceptively*
      Madison would be cute as well.
      Thanks! I appreciate to birthday wishes! Thanks for commenting!

      ~Diamond<3

      Delete

Post a Comment