I Belong - Part 2

Hey! It's time for part two of I Belong. Are you excited? This part is kind of short, but the division of the series ends up being perfect. REFRESHER. Shall we get started?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Later that day,


“Yes!” I exclaimed. I was so happy. I had just discovered a loophole. “I could go home!” I cried with joy. You see, I was a foreign exchange student. I didn’t want to come here, to America, but my parents insisted.
 “Lea, you were born in America. It would be a great opportunity to go there for a semester,” Mother explained.
“Okay,” I sighed. There wasn’t any changing my mother’s mind


. I clutched my compass necklace. I remembered my parents giving it to me at the airport.
 “You’ll have lots of adventures in America. Take this compass to remember us by.” I smiled. I would see them before summer. In the foreign exchange contract, there was a loophole. If I got sick, I could go back home.





I fake coughed into my arm. Tori was walking by and heard me.
 “Are you OK?” she asked.


 “Yeah,” I groaned. “I think I’m coming down with something.”


“Oh no! I think I read in the foreign exchange contract that you might have to go back if you got sick!” Tori exclaimed, worriedly.
“Oh, I hope that doesn’t happen,” I fibbed, hoarsely.
“I’ll look into it.” Tori left the room. I grinned. I would see my parents soon!
------------------------------------------------------

See what I mean about how short it was? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the finale!



Comments

  1. I can't wait for the finally! I like the pictures. :)
    ~ Charlie

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I am really disappointed in my large gap in between parts. I hope to have the finale posted soon.

      Diamond

      Delete

Post a Comment