Learn a Skill With Izzy - Episode 5 - Dancing


(Anything in quotation marks is Tessa's words)


Hello friends! It's time for Learn a Skill With Izzy! This time I will teach everyone how to dance. Tessa is my assistant. I know what you're thinking-Izzy! Don't you hate Tessa because she replaced you as a dancing GOTY? Well, no. I got to know her and she is awesome! We're like best friends now. But don't worry Lexi, you're still my BFF. OK, so back to dancing.


You'll need to wear appropriate clothing. If you are doing ballet, wear what I'm wearing.


If you are doing tap, then wear what Tessa is wearing.


Also, you'll need appropriate equipment. This is my dance barre.


Put your leg on the dance barre like so.


"Like this?"


Not exactly.


Like this!


"Oh! Like this!"


"That was fun. Would you like to learn some Tap?"
That would be great.


"This move is called toe."


"This one is heel."

Did you learn anything? Tessa and I are professional dancers, so we are very smart.

Bonus pictures:

















When did Learn a Skill With Izzy become Photoshoot with Izzy?
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!


Comments