Photos of Grace on Vacation

Hey everyone! Recently, I took Grace with me on vacation. We both had a blast. I thought that I would share some pictures with you guys.


All packed and ready to go.


Grace is taking a picture. Hm, what is it of?


Ah, the sky. The only thing you can photograph while you are in the car.


Surfing the web on her phone. (I almost deleted this picture, but then I loved the way the screen looked like it was glowing.)


Sunglasses!


Haha. Stitch wanted to get a picture with Grace wearing a Stitch shirt. Fun fact, I was wearing a Stich shirt as well.



Grace is writing in her travel journal.


We have matching purses.


As we were snacking, we found these goldfish. They look like they are swimming.


We watched the Kit movie. (I highly recommend it if you have never seen it.)


Another pic of the sky.


We're here!


Even closer to here!


"Get me out of this car now!"


The room.


I spy a hidden Mickey! Do you?


Grace is exhausted. Sitting in the car doing nothing is exhausting, right?


Our room was right by this statue.

Since I greatly neglected Grace while on this vacation, I will share a few pictures I took. We will pretend like Grace is in some of them.






I LOVE this picture!




My shadow.






Sorry this picture is so blurry. I wanted to share it because this one has an AG story to go with it. Story: We were on this ride. Hot air balloon scene comes on. 
My dad: Do you know where this is?
Me: Uh, no.
My dad: Think American Girl.
Me: New Mexico?
I was so proud of my dad!







Figment is so cute!



This picture was so cool. It's textured.


See?


This gallery was cool.


This was my favorite art gallery.






See how cool these are?

I think I will stop with EPCOT for now. Next part(s) will be Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and Pop Century. Stay tuned!

With help from,






Comments