Shades of Green - (late) St. Patrick's Day Photoshoot

Hello friends! I apologize for being late because it's so unlike me. I won't go into excuses and explanations. So, did you all wear green on St. Patrick's day? *virtually pinches you if not* The three eleven-year-olds did, so I gave them a photo shoot. OH wait! I must announce Gabriela's new name! Well, Madison guessed Bailee, which was one that I wanted to name her but I thought the other fit better. Are you ready to scroll?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Her name is:

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

TESSA!
I decided on Tessa Dawn McBride. So, welcome Tessa.
Now for the photoshoot.


  


I think they're whispering.



Lexi even wore green earrings!









Lexi, the fashionista.💚


Huddle up!









Did you like the photoshoot?


Comments