The Valentine's Day Party

Note: Sorry this wasn't up on Valentine's Day

Hello world! It's Amber here. Today, I had a Valentine's party with my sisters.


I wanted to decorate my bedroom.



Ta-da! Perfect!


I used my bed as a table. I baked all of the treats.


It wasn't long before the guests started arriving.
"Where do you want us to put our mailboxes?" Lanie asked.


"You can set that on Ellie's desk," I replied.



Before long, all 12 mailboxes were lined up.


And, along with the mailboxes, were there owners.


"I officially declare this party started!" I declared.


We dug in.


Soon, we had eaten all of the food.


I cleared of the bed, ahem, table, so that we could sit on it.


One by one, we all filled up our sisters mailboxes.


Soon, they were full.


Aubrey's mailbox.


Aubrey thanked us, and left.


Mckenna's mailbox.


Julie's.


Lexi's.


Izzy's.


Ivy's.


Tori's.


Mine.


Grace's.


Ellie's.


Lanie's.


Lea's.


Aubrey gave everyone a drawing of their name.


Mckenna gave squinkies.


Julie gave these hearts.


Lexi gave these cards.


Izzy gave the nail files.


Ivy gave the candy bars.


Tori gave these sweet cards.


I gave out these cookies you see on the left, to most. However, Lea got the chocolate, and Tori got the ice cream.


Grace wrote these stories. They say: 
Abi Matthews was sitting on her bed in her new house. It was Valentine's day. Abi wanted to do something special for her siblings, friend, and pen-pal. Abi thought of  some things, but she didn't like any of them. She sat on her bed for what seemed like hours, when finally Diamond gathered the girls together to exchange gifts. Abi felt awful. She had nothing to give. All the other girls had such nice presents to give each other. They all gave their gifts, but when it came Abi's turn, she had nothing to give. "We don't care that you have nothing to give. We're just happy that you love us. After all, isn't that the real reason we celebrate Valentine's Day anyway?" Abi's best friend, Dani said. They all had a good Valentine's Day and lived happily.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Love, Grace.


Ellie gave these little hearts.


Lanie gave these cute stickers.


Lastly, Lea gave the journals.

My sisters and I had a fun Valentines Day, and I hope you all did to!
What do you do for Valentine's Day?


Comments