Hi! It's Tessa


Hello everyone! I'm Tessa, Diamond's newest doll. I'm supposed to write my first post now. I will tell you some about me. I'm 11 years old. I miss my sister that is still back at the orphanage. Her name is Paige. I write to her all of the time. I am from Orlando, Florida. That might explain why I love Disney so much. Paige and I used to go all the time. I tap dance, and choreograph. I write poetry because it helps my stuttering. I get very competitive. I don't care much about clothes, I prefer comfy over cute. I can be very mature, but only when I want to be. I'm a thrill-seeker. I get along well with Izzy. At first, she was upset because I replaced her as a dancing GOTY, but she decided to be nice to me. I'm so glad. We are like, best friends now.

I'm a little upset with Diamond right now. My sister is getting adopted in a month. But, I asked Diamond if she would adopt her, and she said no. I wanted to stay with my sister. I'm kinda bummed. 


Comments

  1. Aww, poor Tessa. I totally getting missing someone. :(
    ~ Taryn

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taryn,

      Thank you for commenting on my first post. Missing someone is so hard. I hope to be reunited with Paige soon.

      Tessa
      P.S. Our names start with the same letter!

      Delete
    2. I hope so too. I miss my sister a lot but I have no idea where she is. :(
      ~ Taryn
      P.S. Hey your right! Maybe we could be pen pals!

      http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
    3. You have a sister too? What's she like? What's her name? I bet she misses you too.

      Tessa
      P.S. That would be cool! My only pen pal right now is Paige.

      Delete
    4. Yeah. She really like blog, vloging, and things like that. Her name is Claire but I don't remember much more than that because I was kind of little when I left.
      ~Taryn
      P.S. I can e-mail you my address. My e-mail is lifeofafarmdoll@gmail.com.

      http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
    5. I'm happy right now. Your sister sounds awesome! Was she an older sister too? Older sisters always know just how to make things better. I hope you are able to see Claire soon. Think happy thoughts! (Yeah, that's my Disney side coming out)

      Tessa
      P.S. OK, I'll see what I can do. Maybe we can do a collab on our blogs!

      Delete
    6. Yes, she is awesome. Well, we'er twins but she is like 3 minutes older. Yep. Defiantly your Disney side. ;)
      ~ Taryn
      P.S. Wow! I've never done a collab. That would be super neat!

      http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
    7. Oooh, twins. I always wanted to know a twin. That's awesome.

      Tessa
      P.S. Me neither! That would be cool!

      Delete

Post a Comment