#ilovemysisters


1. Take a picture of you and your sister(s).
2. Put it in a Polaroid frame (picmonkey.com)
3. Upload it onto your blog and tell a bit about your sister(s) and you.
4. Copy and paste these steps below it!
5. Use the #ilovemysisters
5. Challenge other dolls to do it!

Hi! Tessa here. Diamond was the first one to suggest this challenge on Dolls N' All (BTW, if you haven't checked out her blog, please do. She has great ideas, like Doll of the Month. Amber and Lanie tried out. They really hope they get a month.) 



So, now I will tell you about my sisters and me. I love my new sisters (and of course Paige too) so much. I love to dance with Izzy. She and I go to the same dance studio. Our dance studio held a contest and we won! We get to go to Disney World. Izzy likes ballet and I like tap. We mix up our  styles to create a new style. Some of my sisters didn't really like me when I first arrived, but Izzy and Lexi has warmed up to me. We have fun together. We're all 11, so sometimes Tori has to split us up. We might get into some.....mischief together.
Lexi is artistic, just like Izzy and I. We may have different types of art, but we get along just the same. Lexi is creative. She's always thinking of something fun to do. We all take art class together. I'm learning to paint and sketch from Lexi. I'm learning lots of new things from Lexi and Izzy. I'm glad I came here.

I don't know if some of my other sisters will do this challenge, maybe, maybe not. Either way, I love my sisters. Now, if you're reading this, do this challenge!

Bye for now!





Comments

Post a Comment