Lea's Dog Walking Business

(Told in Lea's POV)


One day, I was browsing the AG website. "I really need to figure out a way to earn some money," I said aloud.


Truffles whined a little.


"Oh Truffles, I need to take you for a walk. I will as soon as I think of a way to earn some money."


"I know! I can walk my sister's dogs!" 


I walked into our living room. Aubrey and McKenna were watching a movie. "Would you like me to walk your dogs? I'm starting a dog walking business," I asked.
"I could help a sister out," McKenna shrugged.
"Sure," Aubrey agreed.
I took their dog's leashes and headed to the next room.


"Would either of you like me to walk your dogs? It will only cost ten dollars." I asked my sisters.


"Sure."


I grabbed the leashes and headed out the door.


The dogs were cooperative.


Until, they apparently smelled something and ran off.


"Wait!" I cried after them. I sniffled. "What am I going to do? My sisters would be so sad if they found out I lost their beloved dogs.


Thankfully, my loyal little Truffles stuck by me.


"What would I do without you sweetie?" I asked Truffles.


Truffles called Lacey back. "Thank you Truffles!"


"Oh Lacey. Where were you and the others going?" I asked her.


"Arooo!" Truffles called.


He sniffed the grass. 


I thought Truffles wanted me to follow him. "What is it buddy? Do you know where the others went?" I asked.


We walked for a bit, and then found Coconut. "Yay! Coconut! Good girl!"


"Thank goodness I found all three of you. Will you help me find the others?"
"Woof!" The three dogs said in unison. I assumed that meant yes.


"C'mon. Let's go!" I called to the doggies. We searched for the others. It felt like hours. I was beginning to loose hope. "What if the others are gone for good. What will I tell my sisters." I plopped on the ground. Truffles licked me. It was like he was saying "It will be OK." I patted him on his head. "I love you Truffles." Truffles had managed to motivate me to find the others. I loved Truffles so much. I don't know what I would do without him. I couldn't let that happen to my sisters. I got up to find the missing dogs.


Before long, I found Cooper. "Thank goodness. I'm so glad I found you."


He leaped up to my. 


I grabbed his leash, and hurried to find the others.


Soon, I found Gracie.


Sam wasn't far behind.


"Yes, Good dogs. Thanks for coming back." I gripped their leashes tightly, I certainly wasn't going to take any chances now. I headed home, grateful that I had found the pets.


I returned home and returned the pets to their owners. 


"You were gone for a while. Was everything alright?" Lexi asked me.


 I quickly thought up an explanation. "Yeah, everything was fine," I started. "I decided to take the dogs on an extra long walk for my first time walking them."
"So, no extra payment, right?" Izzy asked.
"No, of course not," I told her. I glanced at Truffles, and I could have sworn he winked back at me.

Do you walk your dogs?


Comments

  1. This story was super funny! Great job!
    ~ Taryn

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photostory! It was so cute! Glad Lea found all the dogs again. :)
    ~Rebcake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment