Let's Take a Moment to Acknowledge...

Amethyst! April is her birth month. You shall see what she gets. Yep, she will have a great haul to share. So, my best friend Amethyst is very crazy. She bought Cocoa Puffs the other day and said, "I wonder how they'd taste with peanut butter?" I was at the store with her and I said, 
"Why don't you buy Reese's Puffs?" She still bought the Cocoa Puffs. Flash forward to today, Amethyst pours a bowl of Cocoa Puffs and asks my dad and I,
 "How would these taste with peanut butter?" We both said, 
"They'd probably taste like Reese's Puffs."
"THEY HAVE THOSE?"

We have a crazy one there. As crazy as she is, she is my very best friend. I could go on and on about her and probably make you guys laugh for hours. I do wish she'd post more. She is so funny! Oh, and remember how we are always talking about eBay? Well, we could tell you stories about eBay for DAYS! I think that whenever Amethyst posts she will post about eBay. She has lots of eBay purchases. It's a good thing my dad doesn't read my blog! She might get in trouble then. LOL!

I really hope that Amethyst has a great birthday. Please wish her a happy birthday and let us know if you'd like her to post more. I for one would love to see her make a photo-story. Let us know what you'd like to see from her.


P.S. Happy April Fools Day!

P.P.S April Fools! This post was supposed to be up on April Fools.


Comments