Photos of Grace on Vacation Part 3 + Annoucment

Hello friends! So, if you recall from the PART 1 and PART 2, we are pretending that Grace is in these as I was to busy for her and neglected her. This is the last part and these are pictures of POP Century.




Amethyst has become obsessed with Rubik's cubes and so have our dolls.


What? A Cabbage Patch doll but no AG doll?









For Julie!



Last time, we stayed at Art of Animation.







POP was such a fun resort. I am so glad that I got the privilege of staying there.

You're probably wondering about my announcement right? Well, I am going to Disney again and I am taking Isabelle with me. I am hoping to get good pictures of her this time and I'm going to the AGP too. Keep a lookout for more Disney photos!


Comments

  1. Cool photos, Diamond! While I have never been to Disney, I would LOVE to someday. BTW, I can't wait for I Belong Part 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get to go to Disney sometime. It is a really great experience that I am glad to have had.

      I'm glad that you enjoy I Belong, but the next part won't be up for a while. I will post it, but I have posts that I'd like to post first. Meanwhile, check out The Return.

      Diamond

      Delete
  2. Those are cool pics - did you get the email I sent you? Tomorrow is the deadline, JSYK. :)
    ~ LIght4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment