1000 Pageviews, 50 Comments, 100 Posts and 3 Followers?

Wow guys. I'm amazed at how quickly this blog has taken off. So, for the first few months, this blog wasn't so popular. I got a few comments, but not as many as I do now. Honestly, on St Patrick's day was my most recent comment. Until May 10th, when Life of a Farm Doll started commenting. Now I've gotten over 50 comments. Commenters include, RebcakeNatalieMadison,JewelGracie and of course, myself. I'd like to thank all of you. Not just commenters and followers, but anyone reading this post. Maybe this is your first time reading this blog, or maybe you've been a fan since the beginning. Either way you've helped me. Maybe you helped me reach this current milestone, or maybe you'll help with the next. I'm grateful for any reader of my blog. Thank you.

Comments

  1. Congratulations!! :) All of those people you mentioned are AWESOME gals! :)
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment