Chloe's Corner - Episode 4

Hey! It's Chloe!!!! I am so excited that it is time for my segment. So, I have been doing great recently. I colored a picture that I took to my cousins and they put it on their refrigerator! I'm going to be a famous artist someday! I also was the best at my ballet recital the other day. I want be a ballerina when I grow up. 
Recently, I helped Lanie with an Earth day fundraiser. We washed cars. I got so messy and it was so fun. I poured buckets of water over Lanie's head. She got me back though. I got sprayed with a hose a few times. Still, It was fun. When I got home, Diamond made me take a shower, since I was staying the night with them. I told her I had already had my shower. She didn't approve. So, the moral of the story is, a hose is really good way to get clean. And fundraisers are a lot of fun.
Well, my mom is coming to pick me up. Bleh. Why can't I stay here. It's Sunday. Monday's are the worst day ever. Next to Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Why are those days so bad? Well those are school days. Bleh!

CHLOE!

Well, that was my mom. I should really go.
Bye!

Comments