Fun Finds at Disney World


While we were on vacation, I found some fun finds for Paige and Izzy. They were all relatively cheap, and perfect sized. Let's see what we got, shall we?



"Hey, It's Paige and Izzy, your hosts of today's show!"

Uh, guys. I'm actually the host.

"No, we are. I'm your FAVORITE doll!"

Izzy

"Ok, Ok, that's just our little secret then."😉


Anyway, the first fun find is this Florida purse. I found it at a souvenir store for $3.


The strap was a bit long, so I put an elastic on it to double it over.


Perfect for my Floridian Princess.


Next up, we have Paige with a bag from Disney World. What do you think she has?


See these buttons?


All three of these were $6. I found them at Mouse Gear, but they are at other stores too.


Of course, Paige shouldn't hog all of the buttons, right?


The two split them up.


Lastly, we have this hat. 


It say "Mexico" on it. Any guesses in where it's from? 

If you guessed the Mexico Pavilion in EPCOT, then you're right!


This is the best part. Only $3!

That's all the fun finds we have for now, so bye!
With help from,
and,



Comments