Happy Easter!


Note: This was meant to be posted on Easter

Hi everyone! I hope you all have had a fantastic Easter Sunday. (at least, if you celebrate it) I took a photo shoot of Lea. Lea is wearing one of my Easter presents. First, I will show you what I got, then you can see the photoshoot. Let's see what I got now, OK?
 

Note: I'm not trying to brag.

I got,

  • An exclusive purse and sunglasses
  • Lea's Sloth
  • Greatest Mistakes ( An Innerstar U book with brain teasers)
  • Blue glasses
  • An Isabelle paper doll (from her release)
  • Lanie's Garden Outfit
  • Lea's Beach Dress
That's everything I got for Easter, and once again, I'm not trying to brag. I got more than normal for Easter.

Are you ready to see my photo shoot now? I was experimenting and I made it look professional. Like at a photo studio.
My dog, Poco, she decided to sniff Lea a few times. Also, when I was done, she made it into her bed.





I like the bracelet.





I like her hairstyle. It actually looks like Maryellen's hair here.










I hope you enjoyed the photo shoot! I had fun trying a new style. I'll probably try this again in the future.

Bye!

Bonus pic:


Comments