Izzy's trip to AGP Orlando

Hey everyone! Recently I took Izzy with me to Disney World. We had a blast. On the way to Disney, we stopped by the Orlando AGP. Why you might ask? Why, I solely went to take pictures and nothing more.
OK, even I didn't believe that. But I did take pictures. So, here they are! This is just the first of many posts in the Izzy's Vacation series. I took a bunch of pictures of Izzy. We had fun. I still didn't take her out of the room really, but I think she had fun. Without further ado, the pictures of AGP ORLANDO!


What's that berry colored store?

Oh, of course. The AG store. What else?


I like Melody's bed.


Still disappointed that Gabriela's collection is so small.


This is a bad quality picture of Z. I blame it on the glass case.


I thought this was cool.


The cat looks less creepy now. Did they fix it?


Another bad quality picture of Z's collection.


Tenney and Logan.


I like Tenney's outfit.


Ooh! Mega Blox's Grace's dollhouse! Must...Have....Self...Control.


Addy!


Maryellen's new swimsuit. I like this.


I know it isn't great quality but I LOVE Julie's bathroom.


Oh Hi Julie! I'm Izzy. May I sit with you in your egg chair.


OK, to a random AGP employee in Orlando, I LOVE this display. It's so lifelike. This is my dog whenever the refrigerator is open.



The Hair salon. I'm surprised that it had no people. This was on a Saturday.


The creativi-tees. I was a bit disappointed that so many designs were out of stock. I decided to get a creativi-tee instead of an AGP Orlando tee. I miss the berry colored shirts.


What did you buy Izzy?


This Creativi-tee. It is cute isn't it?


Ohhh. What did I buy?


Well. I guess you'll just have to guess.


LOL. I made a new button for when I get a new doll. Funny how Amethyst and I have doubled our collection in just 6 months.

Did you enjoy the photos?
P.S. I made a new signature. Do you like it? I like it much better than my old one. 


Comments